Aim of Contest:
To get activity in RTTY worldwide, anybody work everyone
- Tuesday 1700-1900 UTC
- Thursday 1700-1900 UTC
Band: 80, 40, 20m
Bands: 20, 40 and 80 meter only.
Power: Any powerlimit regarding your countrylimit.
Pilot frequencies are:
20: 14085. ( 14070-14125)
40: 7040 – 7080 ( 7040-7090)
80: 3585 ( 3570 – 3625)
CQ WDS de …. TEST
All of the following data MUST BE PART OF THE EXCHANGE:
The Other Station’s Callsign
Your serial number starting from 001 (RST not required)
Your name or nickname
Please note that BOTH stations MUST repeat BOTH callsigns DURING the exchange.
A valid exchange is:
‘’OK2FD de I2UIY 118 Paolo” ‘’I2UIY de OK2FD 145 Bob ’’
while “OK2FD 118 Paolo ‘’ is NOT a valid exchange.
His station call + de mycall + QSO nr + Name
MM3AWD de LB3RE 001 Rag
LB3RE de MM3AWD 007 Scott
2nd Answer plus QSO a station
3rd Station give you QSO data
4th you confirm QSO
1. Submit score to 3830 scores (1. Submit score to 3830 scores ( primary)
You can also send log to email(until we get logrobot) :
LOGGING SOFTWARE: Old setup of EUSPRINT, only for exchange!
- N1MM LOGGER contest: RY_OP_WDS https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/ry_op_wds-udc/
- WRITELOG Contest: EU Sprint
- DXLOG => RTTYops_week link (SAVE in FILE , OPEN CONFIG > Contests
Only Exchange is the same as OLD EU SPRINT, but everyone can work anyone and also HP/QRO.
- OLD EU SPRINT RULES http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/eusprint.htm